From securing your property, repairing the damage, dealing with your insurance.....
Call now for assistance on 0207 096 3749
What to do when you've had a break in.
Under the stress and shock of having your family home broken into, you simply do not know what to do next...... emergencyglaziersouthlondon.co.uk offer a 10 Step Guide to help you through this difficult time.
10 Step Guide
After a break-in...
1. Don't panic
2. Don't take risks - never enter your house after a break in unless you are positive it is safe and any intruder has left. Find help - perhaps a neighbour can take you in.
3. Call the Police Immediately - Never use your home phone, this may destroy any evidence the police may need ( i.e. finger prints )
4. Try not to touch anything - leave everything as you found it.
5. Call Us At this point on 0207 096 3749 as you will want to secure your property
6. Board-up broken window/s or door - you need to make your home safe.
7. Make a list - of what has been stolen, you may need to give this to the police.
8. Make two copies - of your burglary list. One for you. One for your insurance company.
9. Call your insurance company - you must report your burglary so that you can make a claim.
10. Prevent another break-in - you may wish to fit stronger or more locks or any other security systems.
|Emergency Glazing||Emergency Boarding||Glazier|
|Anti Bandit Glass||Ventilator Holes Cut||Glaziers|
|Armor Glass||Replacement Glass||Glazing|
|Broken Glass||Double Glazed Units||Laminated Safety Glass|
|Broken Window||Windows and Doors||Mirrors|
|Bullet Proof Glass||Toughened Glass||Misted Double Glazed Units|
|Cat Flap Installation||Laminated Glass||Patio Doors|
|Cat Flaps||Patio Doors||Roof Work|
|Double Glazed Units||Tabletops||Same Day DGU|
|Toughened Safety Glass||Anti Bandit Glass||Shop Fronts|
|Emergency Glaziers||Shopfront Glass||Shopfront Glass|
|Acid Etched Glass||Safety Glass||Glass Broken|
|Fire Rated Glass||Toughened Glass||Glass Bends|
|Glass Bends||Display Glass||Cabinate Glass|